In a volatile world, markets are more exposed than ever to geopolitical upheaval – it is impossible to understand one without having a clear grasp of the other.
VBQ Speakers is proud to work with globally renowned thought-leaders on macroeconomics and geopolitics, who can shed light on critical issues such as:
- How will the US-China trade war continue to play out?
- With Brexit (supposedly) just a few weeks away, what is the outlook for Europe and the UK?
- With the US Presidential election just over a year away, who are the main contenders and what will be the impact on the US domestically and in the global arena?
- Does the withdrawal of US troops in northern Syria signal a new isolationist trend in US foreign policy?
- How will the pro-Democracy protests in Hong Kong impact Beijing’s policy outlook?
- Will public outcry against climate change have a tangible impact on the way we live and do business?
Below is a selection of some of the experts we most admire. I hope they’ll provide useful food for thought as you plan your future events.
If you’d like any further information on their availability and fees, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
One of the world’s preeminent economists, unafraid to challenge conventional wisdom.
Best-selling author on global economic trends and risk.
Pioneer of geopolitical risk analysis.
Leading Singapore-based geo-strategist. Author of The Future Is Asian (2019).
The FT’s Global China Editor.
Former head of the UK Secret intelligence Service.