Fun Confidence Speaker, known as the ‘Impact Guru,’ Esther is a former “Live” BBC producer and award-winning author who now helps global organisations make an impact in this virtual world.
She’s worked with Hollywood stars (Madonna & George Clooney) and other ‘big’ personalities (Boris Johnson & Theresa May) and knows exactly how to get the best performance out of talent.
Now she speaks at events and runs programs for global clients to help them present, pitch and get promoted in the virtual world. Her clients include; Deloitte, many FTSE 100 firms (JPMorgan and Barclays), global law firms (A&O, Squire Patton Boggs, MoFo, Farrer&Co, Norton Rose Fulbright and Crowell & Moring).
She’s also a regular speaker at the Universities of Oxford & Cambridge, Harvard, Westminster’s China Media Centre and the MOD.
For more information on Esther Stanhope’s speaker availability and topics, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ESTHER STANHOPE: SPEAKER
Esther has a broad range of talks and masterclasses to help your workforce maximise its impact and effectiveness in a WFH world. These include:
- “How to Ace it in This Virtual World”— Welcome to the ‘Next Normal’ – where camera confidence is everything! Learn how to easily boost your on-camera presence and impact with top tips (from 20 years of BBC broadcasting experience). Packed with practical takeaways; How to start remote meetings (avoiding the awkward silence), where to look, what do you wear & how to engage with your audience.
- “How to Ace Remote Pitches” — How to craft content that makes an impact and hooks the audience in from the small screen. Figure out how to handle the ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ start. How to grab your audience’s attention and take them on a journey. The art of telling stories as your authentic self rather than dumping data and killing content with bullet points.
- “Speak Up – Get Your Voice Heard” – Perfect Women’s Events and D&I Conferences — Power and warmth are key. Sharing stories, tips and techniques about how to combat imposter syndrome and appear confident. Can you fake it until you make it? Yes, you can.
- “How to Speak Like a Leader” Gravitas — Charisma, status and warmth. Stories and tips from working with politicians and Hollywood stars at the BBC. Big tip – Do it YOUR way!
- “How to Turbo Charge Your Career” — In these uncertain times, how to raise your profile and be more visible in preparation for a career boost or change. Understand what holds you back, take responsibility for your career, set goals & break through the glass ceiling. From networking to nailing your personal pitch, it’s full of practical tips and strategies to create your own individual path to success. Yes, you can do this virtually!
- “How to Make an Impact & Win Business” (Going from technically brilliant to visibly brilliant) — How to attract your audiences to you – the art of captivating clients and potential clients so they buy into you and your ideas. How to read your audience and know what they want even if you are WFH and tuning in remotely.
- “How to Maximise Your Personal Brand” — Who are you and what impression do you have on your audience? Do they buy into you and your ideas all the time? How to maximise your best assets and articulate your ideas. Need a personal elevator pitch?Look no further.
- “How to Network When You Hate Small Talk” in this virtual world — The ‘science-bit’ behind successful networking. Most people struggle with this. How to break into conversations with people you’ve never met; how to ‘sell’ yourself without feeling salesy; how to ‘work the ZOOM’; how to create opportunities and convert them into valuable relationships.