In a pair of lively and hard-hitting interviews to mark a year until Britain leaves the EU, Professor Anand Menon discussed Brexit with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former UKIP leader Nigel Farage.
Hosted by UK In A Changing Europe, the institute of which he is Director, Anand questioned them on key issues including:
- How is politics in Westminster influencing the Brexit process?
- How do they rate Theresa May and the British government’s performance in the negotiations?
- Should there be a second referendum and/or parliamentary vote on the Brexit deal?
- What will be the impact on trade?
- What does Brexit tell us about the British electorate?
- What does Brexit mean for Britain’s influence in the 21st century?
- What is the outlook for the EU?